[Moo] Thank you / Scroll Holder project update

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Jan 5 07:51:56 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach from your Baroness.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the 12th Night gift to the
Kingdom.  At this point we have around 70 (I have not done the official
tally yet) scroll holders.  These holders will help numerous people in
the kingdom and I truly thank everyone who helped, in one way or
another, to make this come together.

If you have scroll holders your want to be presented to Their Majesties
on Saturday please make sure to bring them and get them to me ASAP in
the morning.  We have court time to present these, but at this moment I
do not know in which court.

Also, if you would like to volunteer to help present these to the
Kingdom drop me a line.  It has been suggested that this might be a good
youth activity.  If your children are interested we would be happy to
have them help.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen