[Moo] Fighter Practice Tuesday Night (06 Jan 09)

Denis Gagnon dgagnon77 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:16:42 PST 2009

To the rapier and heavy marshals attending the Prince William Fencing
Academy practice.

Since this is an official group practice, waiver rules do apply.  I
know there's a roster of fighters with all the necessary
membership/blue card information on it that is maintained at the
Academy.  Please ensure that every fighter present at practices
either:
1 - Is on the roster with their up-to-date information and that the
roster indicates they have an active blue membership card.
2 - Is added to the roster with their up-to-date-information,
including a check that you have verified their blue membership cards
is active.
3 - Signs the appropriate waiver.  The Academy people keep a folder
for us with blank SCA waivers.  Please remember that a signed waiver
is only good for that one practice.

To the fighters:
Just as you check in with the MOL at events, please be sure to check
with a marshal present that you are on the local practice roster, add
your information to the roster, or sign that waiver.

Official group practices are pretty much considered as an "event" when
it comes to the waiver paperwork.  So it IS iimportant that those
waivers be signed when required since they need to be transmitted to
Kingdom.  I try to attend the practice when I can to collect those
waivers.

Alexandre de Tourouvre
Knight Marshal, Barony of Stierbach.