[Moo] 12th night setup

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 21:11:40 PST 2009

Due to a recent request, we have moved the opening of the site to  9am!  This
means that we will be hard pressed to get everything in place in  one hour
(we can't get inside until 8).

If any of you are able, I would greatly appreciate additional people
arriving at 8 to get started as quickly as possible.

Also, the server count is about halfway done.  If any are willing and  able,
servers are needed for feast (starting at 6).  Please contact Bianca  at
_icychaos at msn.com_ (mailto:icychaos at msn.com)  if you can help.

Don't worry about your garb.  We have server's tabards for all.

Thank you!

Siegfried