[Moo] Merchant with a new product for armored combat

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:57:35 PST 2009

I just got some quasi-spam on the seneschal's email alias, but someone might
find it relevant so I convinced myself to pass it along! Does that mean it
isn't spam anymore?

There's a merchant selling $15 pre-cut caps for rattan weapons to be used as
thrusting tips. He claims they meet SCA combat minimum requirements for
thrusting with two-handed weapons. I won't judge their legality since that's
not my area of expertise.

If anyone is interested in looking at his wares, visit
http://www.scalabs.com.

Iustinos