[Moo] Fwd: Hundreds of fabrics just reduced up to 75% Off!

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Thu Jan 15 14:52:35 PST 2009

Some great bargains!

-Rowan B.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "FabricGuru.com" <customerservice at fabricguru.com>
> Date: January 15, 2009 3:20:42 PM EST
> To: gerkeeper at mac.com
> Subject: Hundreds of fabrics just reduced up to 75% Off!
>
> FabricGuru.com has just reduced over 1000  fabrics.  Below find
> links to the discounted fabrics.
>
>  75% Off 250+ fabrics. Prints from Waverly, Kaufmann, Portfolio,
> and more.  Hundreds of deals on upholstery fabric from, Kravet,
> Henredon, Ethan Allen and more.  Wont last Long!
>
> 50% Off Off 300+ fabrics -  Prints from Laura Ashley, Greeff,
> Robert Allen, P. Kaufmann and many more.  Upholstery fabrics from
> Belle, Ethan Allen (called high end designer in the listing),
> Robert Allen and others.
>
> 25% Off 600+ fabrics- Great prints by Waverly, Kaufmann, Duralee
> and more.  Hundreds and hundreds of high end upholstery fabrics
> from Circa, Kravet, Robert Allen, Kravet, Ethan Allen and others.
>

> We are loading up on new fabric!!  Click the links on the upper
> right portion of each page for our newest listings, updated daily.
>
> Links to the newest FabricGuru.com fabric:
>
> 550+ New Fabric Listings- High End Upholstery and Drapery Fabric
> From Beacon Hill, Circa, JB Martin Velvets, Kravet, Robert Allen,
> Ethan Allen and More.  Many wonderful Italian upholstery fabrics.
>
> As always, $4.99 ships any amount of fabric!
>
> Thank you,
>
> The FabricGuru
>
>  www.fabricguru.com
>
> Please Click Here to Unsubscribe
> Thank you for visiting fabricguru.com.

When you purify your hearts just as you purify your raiment, union
with God will follow. You cannot become a Sufi by merely wearing
coarse woolen shirts and following strict ritual, pretending to be
pious while inside your hearts you bear malice and avarice. A real
Sufi has attained a state of perfection on the inside. If you
sincerely seek union with God, then seek Him inside your hearts and
leave the world alone.

-Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani, “Fayuz E Yazdani”