[Moo] Stierbach Winery Festival on Sunday, January 25th (RSVP requested)

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:37:59 PST 2009

Greetings Stierbach!

I know everyone has been waiting for this event since it was conceived last
Spring. The time has come for the Stierbach Winter (Winery) Festival.

As we celebrate the returning light and the joys of a wildly successful 12th
Night hosted by the baronial subsidiaries, come for a wine tasting, a
travelling business meeting, and the joy of good company.

Where to find this great event: Rappahannock Cellars in Huntley, VA
http://www.rappahannockcellars.com will be our hosts for the day.

Directions may be found here:
http://www.rappahannockcellars.com/location.php

Or find your own way using this address: 14437 Hume Road, Huntly, VA 22640

When: Sunday, January 25, 2009 from 12pm-5pm.

Fee: There is a fee involved to secure the winery for the barony. Fees start
at $10/person of legal drinking age and are payable directly to the
Winery. Persons who are under 21 may attend for free. If we get 20 persons
to RSVP for wine tastings (part of the $10 fee) by next Wednesday (Jan 21),
there will be a discount for designated drivers (persons of legal drinking
age who are not going to drink wine). The fees reserve the room for our
group (20 person minimum to reserve the whole room), and include a souvenir
wine glass and a wine tasting.

Food: The barony will be holding afternoon potluck beginning as soon as
people arrive.

Travelling business meeting: The travelling meeting will begin at 2pm. We
did not make it through the agenda at the Central Library meeting, so
there's still lots to talk about!

Other activities: Projects, games, socializing, and whatever you make of it.
=o)

Looking forward to seeing many of you there! Friends and members of the
barony are all welcome to attend.

Iustinos Ancyrenos, Patrikios and Seneschal to the Barony of Stierbach

Remember to RSVP to seneschal at stierbach.org by 5pm on Wednesday, January
21st. Indicate how many people will attend and how many plan to participate
in wine tasting. As soon as I know we have enough RSVPs to make the
designated driver discount, I will let everyone know.