[Moo] Stierbach Winery Festival on Sunday, January 25th (RSVP requested)

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:17:07 PST 2009

Greetings!
Don't forget to email me at seneschal at stierbach.org today if you will
be coming to Rappahanock Cellars winery and taking part in the wine
tasting on Saturday. Persons of legal drinking age may participate in
wine tasting regardless, but with only 13 pre-registrations (current
total), we don't quite reserve the room for our activities. If you are
tentative at this point, now would be a good time to go ahead and
pre-reg.

Iustinos