[Moo] Stierbach Winery Festival on Sunday, January 25th (RSVP requested)

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:07:57 PST 2009

As of tonight, we have 23 pre-registrations for the winery, so we've met our
room requirement and the minimum for a designated driver discount. If you
are going to be a designated driver, be sure to let them know that when you
check in. As stated before, persons under the legal drinking age may attend
for free. Even if you never tell us you're coming, please don't hesitate to
attend or to bring a friend.

Thanks everyone! It looks like this is going to be a great event on Sunday!

Iustinos