[Moo] Stierbach Winery Festival on Sunday January 25th

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:25:38 PST 2009

Being fairly new at this I have a couple of questions:

1. Garb or no?
2. Should I bring fighting gear on the off chance it is warm (above 20F), a
marshall is there, and they have a place to play?
3. Are there any plugs for food warmers or crock pots for the pot luck?

William de Mont d'Or

Greetings Stierbach!
I know everyone has been waiting for this event since it was conceived last
Spring. The time has come for the Stierbach Winter (Winery) Festival.
As we celebrate the returning light and the joys of a wildly successful 12th
Night hosted by the baronial subsidiaries, come for a wine tasting, a
travelling business meeting, and the joy of good company.
Where to find this great event: Rappahannock Cellars in Huntley, VA
http://www.rappahannockcellars.com will be our hosts for the day.