[Moo] Pennsic encampment

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 14:20:10 PST 2009

Greetings to the Good Gentles of the Fair Barony of Stierbach

Our Baronal Encampment is registered for Pennsic and open for any gentles
who plan to camp with the Barony to register.

We are again listed as Barony of Stierbach and are an open camp for all the
members of the Barony. If you wish to join the camp please let me your humble
land agent know that you plan to join the camp before you register.

Pennsic this year runs from Saturday July 24 to August 9
You may register for Pennsic on line at:
_http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn38/prereg.html_ (http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn38/prereg.html)
Event fees have gone up $10 this year and are as follows:

    Pre-registered
Category  July 24 thru July 30  July 31 thru Aug 7   gate fee Less Pre-reg
Discount Less deposit Due upon arrival  gate fee
Less Pre-reg discount Less deposit  Due upon arrival  Adult Nonmember (18 or
older)  $165 -$10 -$110 $45  $145 -$10 -$110 $25  Adult Member (18 or older)
$140 -$10 -$110 $20  $120 -$10 -$110 $0  Minor (6 to 17)  $20 N/A -$20 $0  $20
N/A -$20 $0  Infant (5 or younger)  $5 N/A -$5 $0  $5 N/A -$5 $0

The camp operation will be similar to that of previous years.

Fees will be $30.00 if you arrive before the first Saturday August 1 and
$25.00 if you arrive there after and will cover ice, fuel, water, gaiter aid and
other hydration, fire wood and general camp supplies.

I would like to run the food plan as in past years. That being all members
of the food plan will be placed on a day team who will plan the meals for that
day and purchase needed food. Day team will also be responsible for clean up
of  all meal preparation and foods on that day.
Those not on the food plan will be responsible for their own feeding.

Other camp duties such as trash pick up, camp clean up, maintain the
hydration stations, camp watch, pick up of ice and general supplies will be  shared
by all members of the camp.

As in past years the camp will have a camp kitchen including a large ice
box, stove, and sink with hot and cold running water.  Hot showers.

I would appreciate help in a couple of areas.  I need a meal  coordinator,
and a chores supervisor.

For those of you who have had friends from out of the Barony join us in the
encampment in the past please let our out of Barony Friends know that we will
have our encampment again this year and please let me know if they are
planning  to join us.

In Service

Allen of Wolfhou,  Baronal Land Agent