[Moo] February Meeting Cycle begins

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 18:51:06 PST 2009

I feel a bit like Bill Murray. It's meeting time again!
The February meeting cycle begins on Wednesday, February 4th at the
Manassas Central Library.

Directions to the Library may be found here:
http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040010001060001207
Or find your own way using this address:
8601 Mathis Ave, Manassas, VA 20110

The traveling meeting will take place at my
home in Sterling, VA.
Directions to Ilse's and Iustinos' house: From the intersection of
Route 28 and Route 7, go west to the intersection of route 7 and
Countryside Boulevard. Turn Left on to Countryside. Proceed through one
light. Turn right on to Cromwell. The first legal left turn on to a
street after turning on Cromwell is Vandercastel. The first left off
Vandercastel is Jermyn Court. Parking is available in any visitor
parking space or any unposted area on Cromwell.

Our home address for locating is: 13 Jermyn Court, Sterling, VA 20165.

A meeting agenda will be published on Monday evening.

See you at the business meeting!

--Iustinos