[Moo] Embroidery pictures (was Newsletter input)

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Tue Jan 20 19:14:26 PST 2009

Blitha wrote:
> Yay to pictures!!! Did you happen to find/take pictures of some of the needle work from the V&A, or sewing implements and work baskets/boxes?

I've put the pictures of the pincushions and bags from the Victoria and Albert Museum that I've got on a Flicr site:

http://flickr.com/photos/34523092@N03/

I'll probably take them down in a week or two to put up the Mary Queen of Scots stuff.  I'm cheap and don't want to buy a real account there so I'm limited by 100Meg at a time ;)

If you want the full resolution images of any of the ones up there, let me know the name and I can email it.

Happy to share,
~Bianca