[Moo] Newsletter input

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Mon Jan 19 17:23:47 PST 2009

> Yay to pictures!!! Did you happen to find/take pictures of some of the needle work from the V&A, or sewing implements and work baskets/boxes?

Sewing implements, no.  Work basket, no.  Beautiful late period beaded basket, yes!  I did get a bunch of the other needleworks, especially a lot of the slips from the Textile room.  A few of the other hanging tapestries, and a sweet bag or two.  I did my best to grab photos of the labels, too, so I would know which picture was what when I got back.  Have any special requests to be posted? :)

I plan on uploading many of them to Flickr once I seriously downsize them- they are each about 20 meg right now, which is good enough that you can see the individual stitches and ground but way too big for free on the site.  If someone wanted the full images of a specific item or something, I'd be happy to make CDs.

Cheers,
~Bianca