[Moo] jewelery

Cyberhaaz at aol.com Cyberhaaz at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 22:40:07 PST 2009

In a message dated 1/3/2009 12:55:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ms_rave at yahoo.com writes:

Greetings!
Just need some advice on glues, Im going to be gluing a  catch onto a crystal
so that I can add it to a project im working on.   Does anyone have advice on
which glue to use?  It needs to dry  clear.

I am a fan of the clear gel glues you can get in the hardware  store, they
come in a fat tube, I believe one brand is called 2000 and another  is called
Household Goop.  I have used them successfully putting pins on  many heavy
pieces of jewelry and never had one fall off.  Haven't found one  brand to be
better than any other for this purpose.

To be ultra certain, mush a bit of the glue over the middle of the bar of
your catch so that it is completely embedded in it, rather than just sitting on
top.  Sometimes the catch will have holes to allow it to squeeze through,
then you just spread that around a bit.

Celia