[Moo] Inter-Kingdom Fighter Practice This Sunday!!!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Wed Jan 21 16:16:56 PST 2009

FROM THE NORTHERN ARMY EXPEDITIONARY CORPS:

The Inter-kingdom Fighter Practice is upon us!

It will run from noon to 5pm this Sunday, January 25th, at the Smyrna
Ambulance Company/American Legion (107 W. Glenwood Ave in Smyrna, DE).

The fighters of Atlantia will have an opportunity to cross swords, be
taught, and be tutored in martial tricks and techniques by the likes
of King Darius, Prince Andreas Eisfalke, Duke Ronald Wilmot, Duke
Timothy of Arindale, Sir Tanaka Raiko, Sir Albrecht Von Halstern, Sir
Gabrielle of Maccuswell, their households and many others.  We have
also heard rumors that our friends in the Markland Army and Galatia
may well be in attendance, as may be some from Aethelmearc!

To curb expenses for everyone, travel arrangements for folks
throughout the Northern Region of Atlantia are being made by the
Expeditionary Corps through Lady Kat (dreadpiratekat at gmail.com) for
those who would like them.  Details can be found at
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BeneficiariusMilitaribus).

We ask that those interested in participating in the caravan to the
event enter their information in the database  so we can be sure to
arrange space for all.  If you don't have an entry in the database, we
won't be aware of your interest in carpooling, so it is vital that all
those who want to participate get us their info
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BeneficiariusMilitaribus/database?method=reportRows&tbl=6
).

The Virginia caravan will depart at 9:30am Sunday morning from the
Ponte Alto indoor practice site, located at Lemon Road Elementary
(7230 Idylwood Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043).

We have added a caravan meet-up location in Maryland. This will be in
the College Park Ikea parking lot, departing promptly at
10am (10100 Baltimore Ave. College Park, MD 20740).

We are also planning on getting together for dinner afterward, so
please let us know if you and your vehicle are interested in
participating in the meal and the return trip back.  Please contact
Kat as soon as possible if you want to carpool or caravan to the
practice and join in the meal.

It looks like the quality and quantity of fighters from the East is
going to be beyond outstanding, so if there's any chance you can make
it, this a great opportunity to fight some truly amazing folks and
learn from some of the best. Last time proved to be an amazing
opportunity to fight a great group of extremely talented fighters with
different styles, methods, and skills, and to learn and be tutored by
some of the very best. And the stories from the dinner afterward (and
the rides to and from) were truly bard-worthy!

In Service,

Lady Kat, Northern Army Expeditionary Corps

dreadpiratekat at gmail.com
703.655.4373