[Moo] [hartsbane] Medieval Camp

Sherry moondorah at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 09:10:16 PST 2009

Just found out that they are looking at the week after July 4, 2009.  Last year it was the kick off to her summer camp.  Time would be most of the day.  I will have more details later.  Right now I am just trying to find out if we have anyone interested in teaching/demonstrating their craft.
Thank you,
Brighid