[Moo] Newsletter items?

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Thu Jul 2 07:17:52 PDT 2009

Greetings,

  Time to get in articles for the July issue of The Bull.  Please do so by Saturday.  If you have already sent something, I'd ask you to please resend it directly to icychaos at msn.com with "newsletter" in the header and nothing related to "SCA" or "Stierbach" in the headers as my SCA email folder has, oh, about 700 messages in it because I've been away this last month.

   Thank you!

   ~Bianca

 Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia
 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'