[Moo] Heralds Meet and Greet at Baronial Days - 18 July 2009

Smith CTR Jeffrey C jeffrey.c.smith.ctr at usmc.mil
Thu Jul 16 15:06:05 PDT 2009

Hi fellow heralds,

For this Saturday's meet and greet, please bring a book or two that you think might be useful for the rest of us to know about.  Anything on names, armory, heraldry in general -- historic or SCA-focused, either is fine.

If you have any "give aways" -- I think I do and I'll check tonight -- be sure to bring them, too.  Books or anything else that you have and don't need that may be of value to another herald.

See you Saturday!

Barcsi Janos
Black Raven Herald