[Moo] Reminder Heavy Fighter Practice and HMA Tonight

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 09:57:38 PDT 2009

Heavy fighter practice and HMA is still a go for this evening.   I
hope to see you there.  Where is there you ask! Excellent question,
there is: Prince William Fencing Academy 8440 Kao Circle Manassas.

In preparation for Pennsic we may want to work on some triad practice.
 Of course we need to have at least six folks in armor to be able to
do that, but given that we have anywhere between six and ten folks at
an average practice I don't see this as a problem.

William de Mont d'Or