[Moo] Reminder Heavy Fighter Practice and HMA Tonight

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Tue Jul 14 11:26:31 PDT 2009

William Muirheid wrote:
> Heavy fighter practice and HMA is still a go for this evening.   I
> hope to see you there.  Where is there you ask! Excellent question,
> there is: Prince William Fencing Academy 8440 Kao Circle Manassas.
>
> In preparation for Pennsic we may want to work on some triad practice.
>  Of course we need to have at least six folks in armor to be able to
> do that, but given that we have anywhere between six and ten folks at
> an average practice I don't see this as a problem.

Edward:
I plan on being there about 7.  I will be working on fundimentals like
footwork, body movement and blow mechanics.  The sort of things that apply
to all fighting.  Heavy and Rapier fighters are more then welcome to take
part.

For those interested in Historic Martial Arts we are going to continue the
above activities and apply them to other weapons.  Such as wrestling,
dagger and the sword.

Weather looks to be good tonight so come out and play.

Edward de Clare

--
A process cannot be understood by stopping it. Understanding must move
with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.