[Moo] FW: [MR] Pennsic Spike helmet stickers

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Jul 20 04:07:53 PDT 2009

These are great markers!  ~Rhonwen

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of
Christine Snyder
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 6:54 AM
To: Merry Rose
Subject: [MR] Pennsic Spike helmet stickers

Greetings all,

Sean and I will have the spike helmet stickers.  We'll visit Atlantian
camps the first week and be at the line up for opening ceremonies.  The
cost again will be $1.00 a sticker.  Sean and I will make a personal
donation to the Kingdom Travel Fund. Whether we make a 'profit' or not
we donate annually to the fund.

I'll not be mailing stickers before Pennsic.

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Baroness Elizabeth, House Blackspear, Atlantia

Subscriptions: