[Moo] On a totally different topic...

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 04:47:50 PDT 2009

I have gone to my local small car shop, they have found the parts and
installed them for me...
--Blitha

In a message dated 7/14/2009 11:15:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
damont at wolfstar.com writes:

Here is  another question for the brain trust:

Annabell needs some exhaust parts  repaired/replaced. Not sure if it's the
midpipe, muffler, or both. Anyway,  the midpipe can only be gotten from two
places: [a] dealer, [b] junkyard.  Given the state of our finances, guess
which option we'd prefer.

My  question is: do folks know anyone who'll install a junkyard part? This
isn't something I can do myself. I am willing to travel a bit if need
be... but I really need this done by Thursday at the  latest.

D/E
Moo  mailing  list
Moo at lists.stierbach.org

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.