[Moo] On a totally different topic...

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 06:32:29 PDT 2009

In Woodbridge there is a shop Non Stop Auto 703-490-3255 1234 Easy St
Woodbridge, VA 22191-2003

They are "good ol' boys" and are used to helping out folks on a budget. They
have installed used parts for me in the past. And they didn't even mind that
I'm a yankee. On a couple of occasions they fixed my car and it was
something simple and wouldn't take any money so I bought the guys pizza
instead.

Marcolo

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.