[Moo] But wait there is more Kingdom Archery Feast Information

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Tue Jun 2 15:14:11 PDT 2009

Incase you aren't on the Merry Rose.

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:49:57 -0400
From: scribe0002 at aol.com
Subject: [MR] Feast for Kingdom Archery Championship
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org

Good afternoon, folks!

Kingdom Archery Championship is a mere 16 days hence and I currently have only 5
reservations. Now, I know more then that will come to shoot but I need to know
that at least 30 people will sit at feast or it's just not feasible to have the
meal prepared.

Makwillies will not be present. I announced it too soon, that was my error for
which I apologize but it just isn't feasible for them.

So, if you are planning to come to KAC and if you are planning to eat feast I
need to hear from you before June 10. Cutting it any closer will not give the
cooks enough time to properly prepare. The Honorable Lady Brianna O'Duinn of
Clan Roanwoulfe is preparing this feast. Her cooking, I'm here to tell you, is
marvelous eating.

The menu is changing based on the numbers anticipated but it looks like this so
far ....? There will be an Appetizer course, Prosciutto and Fontina stuffed
chicken breast with sides, another course (the number of feasters and therefore
money available for feast will determine what that is),
and a cool (temperature, not just spiff) Dessert course.? I've heard rumors of
strawberry and cream cheese wontons. Just sayin ... For $7. You can't drive to
town and eat at Wendy's for $7.

However, if we don't get 30 pre-reg's for Feast by June 10, the feast must be
cancelled. So .... Remember, the only reservation is a paid reservation!

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=3c9655dd

~gise