[Moo] Fwd: [SPAM] G Street Fabrics Grand Opening SALE

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Tue Jun 2 20:20:26 PDT 2009

Just wanted to share the wealth. Rockville G Street is moving to it's
new digs so starting on Thursday, June 11th they are having a sale.
Two great coupons in the flyer good until Sunday the 14th. They're
good at any G Street Fabric local to you. The $10 off a $50 dollar
purchase is particularly sweet. I mean really, when was the last time
you escaped G Street spending less then $50.00 ?

have fun!

Rowan B.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "G STREET FABRICS" <customerservice at gstreetfabrics.com>
> Date: June 2, 2009 6:53:28 PM EDT
> To: <denise at shado.info>
> Subject: [SPAM] G Street Fabrics Grand Opening SALE
>
> If you do not see colors and pictures in this email. Click here.
> To ensure that you keep receiving G Street Fabrics e-mails,
> please add customerservice at gstreetfabrics.com to your Address Book.
> Thank you!
>

> Grand Opening Thursday June 11th
> Grand Opening SALE in All Stores
> Sewing Machine Give-A-Way
> Savings Coupons
> Discounts on Sewing Machines
> New Arrivals
> Grand Opening Thursday June 11th
> G Street Fabrics is moving the Rockville store location one block
> away to the Montrose Shopping Center at 5520 Randolph Road. The
> last day of the Rockville Pike Store will be Sunday, June 7th,
> reopening at Montrose Shopping Center Thursday, June 11th.
>
> Storewide Savings Begin Next Thursday!
> 25% Off Apparel, Quilting and Home Decorating Fabrics, as well as
> all Notions, Buttons and Trims. Great discounts on Sewing Machines,
> Sergers, and Accessories. Grand Opening Sale starts Thursday, June
> 11 at all store locations.
>
> Sewing Machine Give-A-Way
> As part of our Grand Opening Celebration, we will be giving away a
> Bernina 230 in each of our stores. Enter to win a Bernina 230,
> retail value $1699, in any G Street Fabrics Store location from
> Thursday 06/11 through Sunday 06/14. Winners will be contacted
> Monday 06/15.
>
> Additional Saving Coupons!
> In addition to Sale discounts, save even more with one of three
> coupons!
>
> Save 20% on Any One Item already on sale or
> Save $10 on your $50 purchase or
> Save $20 on your $100 purchase
> Choose the coupon that best works for you! Get your coupon
> atwww.gstreetfabrics.com. Just click the Coupon Coupon Coupon link
> on our home page. Coupons valid Thursday, June 11th through Sunday,
> June 14th.
>
> Great Discounts on Bernina Sewing Machines
> Plus...for a limited time only, when you buy a Bernina Sewing
> Machine or Serger, G Street Fabrics will throw in a FREE Gift
> Certificate valued up to $150.00.
>
> New Arrivals
> Starting June 11th, each store will receive New Quilting Cottons
> every week.
> New Arrivals for the Grand Opening SALE in All Stores
> New Quilting Cottons including collections
> From Timeless Treasures: Indigo, Kiwi, and Strawberry Field by
> Alice Kennedy.
> Thousands of yards of exciting new fabrics @ $2.97 per yard.
> Many new in-stock Drapery and Upholstery fabrics from P.Kaufmann,
> Braemore, and others.
> Hundreds of yards of Drapery Remnants @ $4.97 per yard and
> Upholstery Remnants @ $8.97 per yard.
>
> Did a friend forward this email to you? To receive sale notices and
> special savings coupons, sign up now.
> [...]

Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
-Roethke