[Moo] A&S at Pennsic

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:02:28 PDT 2009

If you are going to be going to be teaching a class at Pennsic, please send
me an e-mail off list. It would be helpful for me to have a list of all the
folks from the Barony and the Cantons who are teaching classes so I can
fluff out my quarterly report to the kingdom. In fact if anyone from the
Barony is ever teaching or running an A&S activity in some other
SCA location that would not be on our callendar please drop me a line and I
can add it to my quarterly report. Remember, one of the reasons we have a
not for profit status is that we are an educational orgainization. If Uncle
Sam audits the SCA we would need to prove that we are actually doing
something educational. Plus I like to tell the Kingdom MoAS that we're
pretty awesome folks here in the wilds of Virginia.

Thanks,
Marcolo
MoAS - Stierbach

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.