[Moo] [hartsbane] Equestrian & Archery Practice

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 11:15:16 PDT 2009

Eeep, email dropped out without Thank-yous.....
 Brandy, for making it possible
 My Husband Reinmar for making it possible
 Seratai for groun crewing
 Macha for her impeccable timing!
 Achmed for archery (we will have the mounted archery demo in Oct & Nov)
Ward for cooking!
 Baroness Marie Theres for motivation (will see you soon!)
 Everyone for coming out and having a good time!
  YIS,
 Alienor Love Conquers All