[Moo] Gifts for Royals

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Jun 16 16:29:08 PDT 2009

Good evening to the fine people to Stierbach.

Over the next few months we will have the opportunity to once again
shine and to show the Kingdom of Atlantia what talent the Barony of
Stierbach holds.  Below are various ways that you can help contribute,
please let me know if you would like to help by emailing me so I can put
you on the lists.

Pennsic Gift Basket:  This year Their Majesties are giving gifts to
Their Majesties Calontir.  I am making a bauble for them that Lord
William Sexton is creating a case for.  If there is anyone else who
would like to make an item I will be glad to transport it to Pennsic, or
you can drop it off to me Sunday Morning and it will go with all the
other wonderful treasures when we line up for procession at Atlantian
Royal.  If those options do not work, please feel free to take it to the
designated drop off spot (to be announced) anytime before the State
Dinner.

Coronation Gift Basket:  Once again we have the pleasure of hosting a
Kingdom level event.  A coronation basket will be presented to the
incoming Majesties at evening court.  If you would like to donate an
item to the gift basket we would greatly appreciate anything you would
be willing to give.  These items can be from Their Highnesses wish list,
useful items to be used by them during their reign, or period items with
various uses.

I hope to see the many talented people of Stierbach spring forward once
again to aid our Monarchs and show the Known world how great it is to
live in Stierbach!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen