[Moo] Fwd: [Watchtower] Newest Royal Archer

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Sun Jun 21 21:06:23 PDT 2009

Actually, Baron Jonathas sent out numerious emails indicating the title Royal Archer when speaking the of the winner of Kingdom Archery and when he was speaking of himself in that position. I am certain the winner of Kingdom Archery's title is Royal Archer.  Christophe the Grey at the Coronation of Logan and Esa was given the title "Their Majesties Archery Champion" and is listed so on thier web page.

http://www.atlantia.sca.org/trm/contacts.php

Esperanza