[Moo] Title of Kingdom Archer

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Jun 22 04:40:38 PDT 2009

For clarification,

At Curia, held at the Golden Rose Tourney, it was decided that the
winner of the Kingdom Archery Championship would be The Kingdom Archer
(Royal Archer) and this position is now considered one of the Kingdom
Notables.  This person will serve a year long term just like the
bard(s), poet, baker, brewer and scribe.  Doing this will allow Their
Majesties to choose a personal champion for their reign as well, which
as Esperanza pointed out Logan and Esa did at coronation.

Baroness Rhonwen