[Moo] Baronial Business Meetings

Sofia mcc21998 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 1 17:39:00 PST 2009

Greetings Stierbach,

I would like to invite you to attend our monthly business meeting on Wednesday, March 4th at the Manassas Public Library from 7-9 pm.

Also, this month our Travelling Business Meeting will be Sunday,  March 8th at Viscount Cian's house 5:00-7:00 PM:
Viscount Cian has also offered his home for fighter practice starting at 11:00 am the same day and Rhonwen and Flaithri will be hosting a welcome session for Newcomers at 3:00 pm.

Please contact Viscount Cian for Directions: Cian at MacQuaid.org

I hope to see as many of you as possible,

-Sofia