[Moo] Order for Presedence

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Sun Mar 1 21:18:03 PST 2009

> The Order of Precedence for the players in the Barony of Stierbach has
> been brought up to date. The information has been refereced from the OOP
> of Atlantia.... Would everyone please check your information and let me
> know of any changes that have to be made (added awards, name changes,
> etc).

Here are some minor bits for my family:

Alys of Foxdale:
wrong graphic for her arms, it's got a repeat of Alwynne's arms.

Antonio da Collaureo:
date for his Sea Urchin should be May 31 1997
date for his Saint Roch is September 19 1998, according to the Kingdom OP.
It was at Baronial Birthday that year which took place after Pennsic.

Evan da Collaureo:
date on Grant of Arms should be April 1 2003
There's a second Award of the Bead, dated February 23 2002 (when Winifred
and Donald stepped down and Denise and Thomas stepped up) -- that's the
one I have the physical Bead for.

I did say they were minor bits...
Evan