[Moo] INTRA-Kingdom Fighter Practice (Tuesday 3/10)

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Wed Mar 4 16:24:26 PST 2009

As you can see below, Tuesday 3/10 will be the next Central Region-
wide fighter practice.

We are going to try to get a group of Northern Army fighters together
so that we can rideshare and caravan down to their practice to create
an broader Intra-Kingdom fighter practice and do some Northern/Central
fighting and training.

We realize that it's about a 1 hour and 45 minute drive down to the
practice site from Lemon Road Elementary, so we would hope to be
meeting-up and leaving as close to 5pm as absolutely possible, and we
understand that getting back by nearly midnight or so might be a tad
on the later side for alot of folks.

However, it's a rare opportunity for us to work with our Central Army
comrades-in-arms -- so if there's any possibility you can make it, we
hope you will endeavor to do so.

Please let me know ASAP (maxntropy at worldnet.att.net) if you think you
can or might be able to make it, so we can plan the ridesharing and
caravanning.

We hope to see you there in support of the Northern Army and Atlantia!

Max Von Halstern

March 10 Company of the Bay/Central Region Fighter Practice

Tuesday March 10th, 2009 from 7-9:30 pm is the next Central Region
Fighter Practice. Last time we had 18 fighters in armour, a good
number of fencers and lots and lots of folks out to socialize and do
A&S.

This time in addition to the fine folks from Caer Mear, TYD, Marinus,
Black Diamond and Isenfir, Sir Guy and some friends from the Northern
Army are suppose to come visit, and also I believe Count John might be
in country from Iraq and looking to hit people. Please remember to
wear non-marking shoes. Knee fighting is limited.

Directions are available at: http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/m_schedule.html#batpark

Please forward this message as neccessary to get the word out. Thanks!

Sir Bryce de Byram,OL,OP (Duane M. Moore) 300%Peer-Evil
Baron Caer Mear