[Moo] Back by popular acclaim: 3rd Interkingdom East/Atlantia Fighter Practice

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Wed Mar 11 15:58:30 PDT 2009

With requests besetting us from the populace and Nobility of two
Kingdoms following the great satisfaction of the four-score fighters
in attendance at our 2nd Interkingdom practice and the subsequent word-
of-mouth, it seems we have no other choice to but to continue the
series with our *third* East/Atlantia Interkingdom Practice!

Sunday, April 5th from Noon through 5pm, the Shire of Caer Adamant
will once again kindly offer up its lands and services for the next in
our series of practices oriented towards individual prowess and
practical tournament training and one-on-one fighting with some of the
best fighters around.  In the past, those who have been fighting and
training have included Prince Andreas Eisfalke, Duke Timothy of
Arindale, Duke Ronald Wilmot, Sir Albrecht Von Halstern, Sir Tanaka
Raiko, Sir Magnus Bloodax, Sir Gabriel of Maccuswell, Master Wolfgar,
Sir Strykar Geirharldsson, Sir Guy LeStrange, Sir Thomas of Calais,
Sir Tascius Fabius, Viscount Sir Eldrid Wolfsguard, Viscount Sir
Richard Gilchrest, and more.  Many or most of these are similarly
expected for this practice, and we have heard tell that others (e.g.,
Duke Darius, Count Konrad, etc...) are eagerly anticipating taking
part in the training and mayhem.

We have again invited our mercenary friends from Galatia and the
Markland Army who we hope will be able to be in attendance, and have
invited any and all who wish to attend from nearby Aethelmearc to add
to further richness and depth to the training and practice.

Just like our last one, this time will be held at the indoor practice
site at the Smyrna Delaware American Legion (107 W. Glenwood Ave in
Smyrna, DE) where we have plenty of indoor space as well as outdoor
space for fighting.  Bring your families and friends -- the ambulance
squad plans on having the bar open this time (for sure), and like last
time we will be shuffling down the block to the back-room of the Diner
for dinner and merriment.

As noted by all in prior attendance, the site seemed to be marvelously
situated for relative ease-of-access for both Kingdoms -- and the
travel, site, and fighting seemed to be enjoyed by all.

Please contact me at warlord at pontealto.org if you have any plans
whatsoever of attending (no matter how spurious), as the host shire is
looking to get and maintain a rough head-count.  If you have any
questions about the site, please contact Alexendre Bautista de la Mar,
Knight Marshal for the Shire of Caer-Adamant at shireherald at aol.com

Yours In Service,

Baron Maximillian Von Halstern, Warlord of Ponte Alto and Tribune of
the Northern Army of Atlantia

Don Alexendre Bautista de la Mar, Knight Marshal Shire of Caer-Adamant