[Moo] FIOS1 TV coverage from Tournament of Love & Beauty

Max Nelson maxntropy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:45:33 PDT 2009

As those in attendance at Atlantia's Tournament of Love & Beauty were
aware, I was asked to be our "ambassador" to a journalist from FIOS1
TV (the Verizon FIOS cable TV channel for Northern VA, MD, and DC)
throughout the day.

While we were able to provide a few very minor edits to the piece
(deadlines being what they are), the piece is still largely accurate
and (I believe) a pretty good 5 minute and 30 second representation of
what we do and what we're about.

I think it's a really good small piece on the SCA.  You can view the
video HERE.  I hope we did both Atlantia and the Society proud.

I look forward to your thoughts and comments.  Feel free to reach me
at maxntropy at att.net -- and please feel free to forward the link (or
this message) to those who might also appreciate or utilize the video
to help explain what we do (or more importantly, to recruit others to
our activities).  Enjoy!

Baron Maximilian Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto and Tribune of the Northern Army of Atlantia