[Moo] Setting up Friday

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 05:01:11 PDT 2009

We are likely not going to be able to come down on Friday. Peter has been
having a lot of late-day meetings at the Pentagon. He was about an hour late
getting off yesterday. Because there is a lot going on, he likely won't be
able to take off early on Friday. If that changes, he'll call you Friday and
let you know.

How early can we get on site Saturday?

Also, is feast sold out?

Briana