[Moo] German Translation

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Mon Mar 23 13:53:19 PDT 2009

> It has been way too many years since I had to do anything in German
> besides simple words and phrases.  Is there anyone out there who would
> like to assist me in translating a website?  Bablefish will only
> translate the first page and none of the other pages on the site.  I
> tried to click on the English link for the site put the page times out
> and it errors.  Argh…
> Rhonwen

Your Excellency,

What is your time line? If it can wait that long we can certainly go
through it next time we are someplace with access.

Cian
--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be