[Moo] Glass Guild & Cooks Guild

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:36:07 PDT 2009

Oops, Just realized that this message was sitting in Draft and hadn't been
sent. Wondered why I hadn't heard from you...

Congrats! Now those are primo job transfers.

The glass guild is definitely interested in whatever supplies you might
have. Either Grace or myself can take custody of those items.

What is your timeframe for moving?

As for cooking supplies/feast stuff, the cook's guild will need to address
those issues, or it may be that your canton can make use of them.