[Moo] Pennsic University 38: Teacher's Registration is Open

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed May 6 03:41:35 PDT 2009

Please pass this along to any e-mail list that
you feel is suitable. We need to get the word out
about the extended deadline.

====================================
Unto the Teachers, Administrators, Artisans &
Scholars of the Known World, Comes this Call for
Classes at Pennsic 38!

Don't wait until the last minute to sign up! The
deadline to guarantee that your class will be
listed in the Pennsic book is now extended to May
15th!

Teacher's Registration will soon be closing for
classes to be taught to the citizens of Pennsic
38. We invite all who have knowledge on any
subject, at any level, to come and fill our
Pennsic University class tents.

The Teacher Registration site is now available at:

http://pennsicwar.org/penn38/AANDS/PENNU/

If you have any questions regarding A&S
activities for Pennsic 38, please contact the
Deputy Mayor in charge of Cultural Affairs,
Mistress Chai' usun, at
culturalaffairs at pennsicwar.org

If you have questions concerning the University
and its facilities, please contact Baroness
Aldermoureis Ventzke at university at pennsicwar.org

If you have questions about your particular class
needs, please feel free to contact me personally
at classes at pennsicwar.org

In Service,

THLady Fiadnata ó Gleann Àlainn
A&S Class Scheduler
Pennsic University 38

Carol Reed
348 Melanie Drive
Franklin, OH 45005
(937) 219-3967 (No Calls Answered After 10:00 PM EDT)
E-Mail: classes at pennsicwar.org