[Moo] Stierbach Fighter Practice After Action Report

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:59:19 PDT 2009

Tuesday night we had five armored fighters at practice.  While not a lot of
people, the overall level of fighting was very good.

Early in the practice we practiced some two on one with two sword and shield
and one polearm.  Lesson learned, an individual with a polearm will move
with alacrity and vigor to avoid being pounded into pulp by two sword and
shield fighters.  After the two-on-one drills we broke down for individual
sparing.

Depending on the availability of the practice site we will probably be
moving fighter practice to Wednesday nights.  As attendance on Tuesday
practices has been rather low for some time, and Wednesdays have been
mentioned by several people as working better with their schedules, it may
be worth a shot shifting fighter practice to Wednesdays.  As a trial,
starting June we will hold Fighter practice on Wednesdays at 7:00 til 9:00.
If we get more fighters then we will carry on, if we get the same numbers or
less we will have to reevaluate.

William de Mont d'Or