[Moo] Stierbach Status Report on St. Aiden Heraldic Display fun-O-rama Preparations

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:30:19 PDT 2009

I have attached a check list/status report for Stierbach’s participation in
the St. Aiden Heraldic Display fun-O-rama.  Here is the executive summary:

1. We need more fighters to make a strong showing.  With seven fighters, *and
some practice*, we can certainly be a serious contender for this event.

2. Ideally each of the fighters will have a Stierbach aventail and tabard.  At
a minimum, each fighter needs to have a Stierbach aventail.   We need to
identify individuals who have tabards and are not planning on attending the
event, gather the tabards, and distribute them to the tourney participants.
(see check list)

3. There will be extra points for the team if the Herald entertains the King
and/or Queen.  Does Charles need any assistance, supporting cast, with this?

4. Her Excellency has the gem container and will bring it to the tourney and
give it to Herald.

5. We have a good number of banners and pennants.  I would like to identify
who will be bringing each banner, pennant, and pennon to the tourney and
have a list of who will be the Standard Bearer for each.  A nice to have
would be for each Standard Bearer to have a Stierbach tabard, but tabards
for fighters is a higher priority.

6. There are points for having a cheering section with matching regalia.  If
you are attending the event, try and make it to this tourney and be part of
the team!  It looks like there are more points for preparation and active
participation than actually winning individual melees.  Thus, the Stierbach
team’s success is actually the entire Barony’s success.

William de Mont d'Or