[Moo] Wakefields Demo and Graidne's move

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Fri May 29 19:39:15 PDT 2009

Thanks to those who participated in the Wakefields School Demo! I know the kids really enjoyed it.... I am sorry, I did not participate this year (my thanks to Ranulph, who fetched the board game box and the rug, and later returned them to my house) since I was helping Graidhne with the packing.

Yes, the packers finally came and their household stuff was loaded on a truck friday.... Graidne and the kids are now residing at House Wolfhou, if you need to find them. She has her cell phone, or you can reach her at my house, 540-361-7473. Plans are at present that they will be driving off south on July 5. So, how about we have a party for them on June 28 (the sunday before July 4th)?

YIS,
Blitha