[Moo] OT- Bubba and Elwyne registered at...

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Fri May 29 20:11:42 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
This is off topic, but I keep being asked where Bubba and Elwyne are registered and what they need. It has been suggested I send the info over the lists for those interested.

They are registered at Belk's,? Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond. Their kitchen is in various shades of blues (ultramarine to light blues)?and whites. Living room is forest greens, tans, and creams. Bedroom is lavenders, greens, bits of?light blues,?and light creams. Bathroom is dusky purples, forest and sage greens, tan, and creams. Accent colors could be in the colors of violets, roses, hygrangias, lilacs...?

Everyday corell pattern is the white one with light blue forget-me-not pattern around (discontinued pattern, but findable at thrift shops and e-bay). It was her Grandmother's and she has some of it already...
Nice China is "Blue Ridge Rose" by Biltmore for your home. some Belk stores?have it, but it is being discontinued. If your local Belk does not have it, ask them to order it (can be ordered as long as they have supplies in the main storerooms.) The pattern has a bit of a blue delf look to it, but with chrysanthumums and roses on a slight off white.
Stainless flatware is "True Rose" by Onida. This is a discontinued pattern, but findable on e-bay. It was both Grandmother's pattern and they have some of it already...
Pressed Glassware is "Honeycomb" pattern and "Button Daisy" (or I may have the pattern name reversed, and it be something like "Daisy Button"). They have wines, pitcher, and some bowls from a Grandmother.

So, sorry for the bandwidth, but some folks had been asking....
--Blitha