[Moo] Youth Combat?

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue May 12 11:45:11 PDT 2009

In the Sudentorre area there are 2 authorized Division I, 2 about to
become authorized Division I, and a Division III.  There is a regular
practice in the Storvik area, but with this many kids around the same
age maybe the parents (me included) should look at getting together for
a once a month practice.  There is a youth MIT in the area but I am not
for certain that we have any full fledged marshals.

If you need help in making/buying gear that is not a problem either.  I
just put together Kieran's body armor today and ordered the other parts
he needs (a lot for the younger kids is hockey equipment) for everything
else.  There will be an armoring day, I am told, in the near future.  A
lot of people who will be able to help you put things together should be
there.

Feel free to email me off-line with more questions and I will try to put
you in touch with the more knowledgeable people!

Baroness Rhonwen