[Moo] Baronial Tabbards?

Richard Wymarc wymarc at gmail.com
Sat May 16 09:52:45 PDT 2009

The attachment mentioned below was far too large for the moo list (40k
limit). I have moved it to the website, it is linked off the front page or
can be found directly
at:http://stierbach.org/gallery/patterns/PopulousBadge.jpg

Richard

You can also use a projector (overhead or computer) to get the image to the
right size and then either draw the image directly on the fabric or make
your stencil.  Remember the Background is red the bull and border is white.

I attached a purely line drawing.

Rhonwen