[Moo] Baron's Team Status Report (St. Aiden Heraldic Display)

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Mon May 18 16:03:18 PDT 2009

I plan to be there as a cheering section along with my three  children.  We
will have horns, and aren't afraid to use them.  Also,  we plan to
volunteer to waterbear.  If at all possible, I will try to have  the kids dressed as
heraldic beasts, but that's a stretch.

Siegfried

In a message dated 5/18/2009 11:44:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,