[Moo] Baron's Team Status Report (St. Aiden Heraldic Display)

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:43:42 PDT 2009

Would you please send me a tentative RSVP if you plan to be at
Sapphire Joust on Sunday afternoon and would like to take part?  I am
trying to put together a list of folks who will be able to participate
in this event.

The Baron will be leading the team (Flaithri's Fighters?). We still
need more fighters and the larger the cheering section the better.  We
are pretty squared away banner and pennant wise. Our Herald is locked
in.  We have the gem container.  The heraldic display portion of the
tourney may count for more points that actual combat wins.

We should have time to go over individual assignments, Herald support,
and even a few fighter coordination sessions on Saturday evening
and/or Sunday.  I'll even provide some liquid refreshments to help in
any Saturday planning session.

For your reference:

Sunday at 2:00
St. Aiden Heraldic Display Team Tourney: A team tourney meant to
showcase Heraldic display and team fighting. In brief the rules are as
follows.
    1. 5-7 person teams, extra points earned by being in matching livery.
    2. Team led by a landed Baron leading a Barony, one point,
Baroness 2 points
    3. Points can be earned by banners, pennants, cheering sections in
matching regalia, etc,   etc.
    4. Herald in matching regalia earns a point, and if they entertain
the queen and princess, extra point.
    5. Herald must have a container to collect gems that are awarded.
Most gems at the end of the tourney wins.
    6. Peers cannot use matching weapons forms.

William de Mont d'Or