[Moo] FW: Increasing volunteering at Pennsic

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 18:53:26 PDT 2009

The best thing to do is sign up. They have a notebook at troll. Just write your name in an empty slot and show up a couple of minute early and let the person with the radio know it is your first shift.

If you just show up, they may already have a full crew. Depending on how busy they are, some times there are more people than work. Or a lack of chairs for everyone.

Now, sign up can be an hour before you want to volunteer instead of days in advance. :) Sign up, go to Inner Vagabond for a drink, and then come back to volunteer.

Ceridwen