[Moo] Cooks Guild meeting pushed back to November 18th

Annie Hamel ahamel77 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 18:38:34 PST 2009

Good day

Hi,

This month, the guild meeting will be held on the third Wednesday of the
month.  We will be preparing for the second annual bake sale at Holiday
Faire.
While we bake and wrap, we will be partaking in some excellent Afghani food.

We meet at Iustinos and Ilse's house, 13 Jermyn Court, Sterling, VA.

>From Route 28, South and West:

Take your best route to the end of Route 28 where it intersects with Route 7
and merge on to Route 7 East towards Tysons Corner. Get over into the far
left lane as quickly as you are safely able to do so.
At the first traffic light, turn left on to Countryside Blvd. Turn right at
the second traffic light (first one after after the shopping center on the
right) on to Cromwell Rd.
If you pass an elementary school on your right, you have just missed the
turn.
On your left, you will pass a one-way street (Vandercastel Rd). Start
looking for parking as this is the best place to find it.
>From Tysons Corner and points between there and Sterling on Route 7:
Take your best route to the intersection of Palisades Parkway and Route 7.
Turn right on to Palisades and get into the left lane. Just behind the
Borders Bookstore, turn left on Triple Seven Rd.
The third left is Cromwell Rd. As in the directions above, Cromwell is the
best place to find parking.
Once you have found parking, go to  13 Jermyn Court, which is the first
townhouse parking lot on the left as you travel with traffic on Vandercastel
Rd. There is visitor parking on Vandercastel, but there is no visitor
parking on Jermyn Court.

Just knock and enter.
Heloise

--
Purpure, an open scroll bendwise and on a chief wavy argent three
fleurs-de-lys azure.