[Moo] in search of volunteers

N Harrison miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:21:08 PST 2009

Greetings unto the lists!

With Holiday Faire rapidly approaching, troll is need of people willing to
donate a couple of hours to getting others past the gate so we can all have
a good time.  Solid arithmetic skills and SCA membership would be
preferable, but certainly aren't required.  I'm aiming to have shifts of
slightly longer than two hours so troll isn't undermanned at any time and so
folks can have a few minutes to settle in.  If you choose to volunteer,
please specify which shift or shifts would work best for you --- Merchants
Only (before the official opening of site), Morning (10 o'clock to noon),
Early Afternoon (noon to 2 o'clock), or Late Afternoon (2 o'clock to 4
o'clock, which is the closing of troll).

My apologies to those who see this on multiple lists.  Would someone please
forward this missive to the Abhainn Iarthair list?

Thank you for the bandwidth.

Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Holiday Faire